Cryli-Tek 5505 is the industry’s highest performing decorative sealer. This unique formula leaves the surface with a high-gloss, wet-look shine with a clear, non-yellowing finish. This product has an extremely fast set time and an unsurpassed stain resistance. The treated surfaces will resist chipping, flaking, delamination and breakdown with UV light exposure.
Use with Grip-Tek 250 slip resistant additive for added traction. 1 – 16 oz. container of Grip-Tek 250 is added to a 5 gallon bucket.
Use with Matting Agent 5000 for a satin or low sheen finish. 1 – quart of Matting Agent 5000 per 5 gallon bucket for a satin finish or 2 – quarts Matting Agent 5000 per 5 gallon bucket for a low sheen finish.
1 Gallon Coverage: Up to 300 sq. ft.
5 Gallon Coverage: Up to 1500 sq. ft.
- Durable high-gloss, wet-look finish
- Recoatable with another solvent-based acrylic
- Enhanced surface appearance
- Resists mold and mildew growth
- Non-yellowing and resists uv degradation
- Water repellency
- Easy to apply
Patios, pool decks, driveways, walkways and more
Concrete, stamped concrete, pavers, exposed aggregate, stone
- Feature: Decorative sealer
- Chemistry: Acrylic
- Color: Clear
- Finish: High gloss, wet look
- Category: Coating
- Carrier: Solvent
- Packaging: 1 Gallon, 5 gallon
- Interior/Exterior: Interior/Exterior
- Application Method: Roller
- Application Temperature: 40 F – 90 F
- Number of Coats: 1
- Drying Time (dry to touch): 1-3 Hours
- Drying time (full cure): 24 Hours
- Time before/after rain: 48 Hours
- New Concrete: Yes, at least 28 days after being poured
- Storage/Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Clean up: Xylene, Toulene
- Paintable: No
- VOC Content: 400 g/L
For complete Cryli-Tek 5505 application, SDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com
Have an application question, help figuring out the right product for your application or need help calculating your square footage? Give us a call 888-230-5569 or email us: email@example.com