Hydro-Etch 1000 is a powerful acid-based cleaner, specifically formulated to clean, brighten and etch concrete, in addition to removing efflorescence and excess concrete residue.
1 Gallon Ultra Concentrate Coverage: Up to 1500 sq. ft.
1 Gallon Concentrate mixes with up to 5 gallons of water to make up to 6 gallons.
- Cleans and gives porosity to concrete before sealing
- Etches concrete
- Brightens concrete and masonry
- Concentrated: 1 gallon makes 2+ gallons
- Removes white salt deposits (efflorescence) from brick, concrete and masonry
- Cleans algae and scum
- Removes dirt and light stains
- Helps remove excess mortar from bricks
Concrete, brick, masonry
- Feature: Cleaner/Etcher
- Chemistry: Acid
- Color: Clear
- Finish: Invisible
- Category: Penetrating
- Carrier: Water
- Availability: Ultra Concentrate: Makes 6+ Gallons
- Packaging: 1 Gallon
- Reconstitution Ratio: 1 part sealer : 5+ parts water
- Interior/Exterior: Interior/Exterior
- Application Method: Pour onto the concrete
- Application Temperature: 45 F – 90 F
- Storage/Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Clean up: Soap/water
For complete Hydro-Etch 1000 application, SDS Sheets, FAQ’s, testing and technical data visit www.ghostshield.com
Have an application question, help figuring out the right product for your application or need help calculating your square footage? Give us a call 888-230-5569 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.